LANKMETA - specialising in sheet metal bending up to 12.36 m in length and up to 12.00 mm in thickness from galvanized metal, ferrous metal, stainless steel, aluminum. We offer construction profiles for roofs and ventilated facade systems: omega, sigma, Z, C, U, L; thermo profiles; floor concreting profiles, thermal joints.
LANKMETA - manufacturer and supplier of cold-bent steel profiles up to 12.36 m in length and up to 12.00 mm in thickness from galvanized, ferrous metal, stainless steel, aluminium. LANKMETA exports to Sweden, Denmark, UK, Switzerland, Germany, Russia, Latvia, Estonia. Certificates: ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001.
Profiles for responsible constructions (steel profiles with cross-section shapes Z, U, C, L, Omega, Sigma up to 12.36 m in length and up to 3.2 mm in thickness from construction steel S350 GD + Z275 MA) can be used as the main beams as well as the secondary beams in roof and wall structures.
· Profiles for ventilated facade systems and steel frame houses (thermo C, U, Z, L, Omega profiles, mounting angles).
· Floor concreting profiles and profiles for thermo-deformation joints.
· Non-standard bent metal items from sheet metal according to customer’s requirements.
· Containers, fences from bent metal profile shapes.
· Wide range of processing material: zinc alloy coated constructional steel, ferrous metal, stainless steel, aluminium.
· Wide range of services: bending; unwinding of metal coils, straightening; perforation, cutting with guillotine shears, surface powder-coating, laser cutting, welding, sheet metal stamping and punching.